THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

12.07.2009

a few of my favorite things.....

Crafting at Christmas.... oh boy, that list will never end. Christmas time seems to the be the time for everything, crafting, yummy food, giving gifts, family parties, etc. So, it was really hard to think of one craft to share with you all. I also feel a little guilty because for the past few months my crafts have been "copied" from other crafters around the blog-o-sphere. My apologies, I have very high hopes for myself come january. In the meantime, I wanted to share just a couple of some of my favorite little crafties for this month. If you click on the picture, it should link you to the tutorial.
A Christmas planner.... what a great idea. I have lists and lists and hidden lists all over my house, and receipts floating everywhere, this would really help me get a handle on things!


Isn't this a great idea for little gifts? Good clean fun. Hand sanitizer, all she did was rub the labels off, and add stickers and ribbon. Brilliant. And adorable!


These are little goodie bags with treats and Christmas tree toppers in them! So fun, and simple, especially if you are the scrapbook type and can make cute labels like this....

This is SUCH a great idea, and wonderful way to use up scraps of material! It makes a super cute, easy, fun, economical gift for ANY time of year. I made some towels for my kitchen to match my chairs i recovered and it was so easy and really pulls my kitchen together. Love it. And the coasters are awesome!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy crafting!!!

1 comment:

Cassi said...

Fun stuff! I don't even know how you find the time to FIND all these fun crafts!