THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

10.29.2007

Bridget


My name is Bridget and right now my family of four lives in Minnesota while my husband is going to law school. We have a very energetic 2 1/2-year-old daughter named Rachel and a extremely cuddly 5-month-old son named Ian. We moved to the frozen north from Bountiful, Utah where we sadly leave wonderful grandparents (and babysitters, weep, weep!) behind. My husband and I have been married for almost 7 years and we met on the first blind date that I'd ever been on. My favorite part about being a mom is the chance to laugh and play with my kids. It's so amazing to see their unique personalities developing and very humbling to realize the incredible responsibility Heavenly Father has given me as a mom. Other than enjoying being at home with my family, I love music and pretty much anything outdoors. Thanks Cassi and Shalee for organizing this blog and I love hearing from all of you!

3 comments:

Shae said...

Bridget--you are an awesome mom! Rachel and Ian are so lucky!!

Bridget said...

You're WAY too nice! Someone else needs to add an intro quick before I look like an idiot!

Cassi said...

no, you are an awesome mom! Thanks so much for putting up an intro! I plan on putting mine up tomorrow so you won't be alone for too long! :)