THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

10.31.2007

Cassi

Ok I thought I would put my intro up now so that Bridget doesn't feel silly about being the only one still.

My name is Cassi. I grew up mostly in Arizona and then moved to Utah to go to BYU where I got a degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development. Now we are in Minnesota so my husband can get his PhD. The story of how we met is long so the short version is that we met during a family spring break trip on a cruise ship when we were 13-yrs-old. 4 years later we connected again though I was in AZ and he was in WI, a couple months later he joined the church and we both got accepted into BYU. We've been married for 6 years this December. We have 3 crazy but cute kids; Parker who is 4, Mayli who is 2 and Jaden who is almost 3 months. Everywhere I go I get comments like "You've got your hands full" or "I don't know how you do it!" And I totally agree with both! But I've realized that if we are doing what's right and take each day one step at a time then things tend to work out and there is definitely someone watching over us. And I wouldn't trade anything for the life I have now.
My favorite thing about being a mom is seeing my kids reach those special milestones and realizing that I played a part in helping them get there. There's nothing better in the world than hearing your kids say "I love you" on their own!!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Thanks for saving me from my loner-ness (I'm sure that's not a word, but it's certainly how I felt!). You have such cute kids and you're a great mom!

Christine Archibald said...

Cute pictures, your kids are so cute! I love the story of when your and Brian met, so romantic! This introducing idea is great I am learning things about everyone that I didn't know! This will be fun to keep up when everyone moves around the country!