THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

2.26.2009

Hey Everyone!


My name is Kiera Ethington, I have been a member for a little over a week now and finally found some time to do my intro!

I'm so excited to be able to be a part of this mommy blog, I've been checkin' in on it every so often since day one and think it's a really fun idea!

I am Cassi's sister (how I knew about this blog), and she has given me some great recipes to try that always come from here..so I should actually say thank you for some great dinners/ desserts to all of you!

I just have one little baby boy, so I'm just new to the mommy thing! I live in Arizona and my husband helps run his father's Dairy farm, mostly raising the baby calves. hm.. maybe he should be a part of this! jk! I did a lot of sports in High School, but nothing really stuck! I sadly do not have much in the way of hobbies either :( I just love being around friends and family, love having fun and feel great when I accomplish something! I got an AA in general studies and my mom and I are actually going to school for Interior Design together!

My baby is almost 3 months and I have loved every second of his life, good the bad and the ugly, I love it! I can't wait to learn from all of you and get great advice (I get so much from Cassi already) and I hope to be able to find stuff to contribute (and apologize if it takes me awhile to get good at it, since it's all so new!) But I do love being a mommy so hopefully that's a good place to start!!

6 comments:

Cassi said...

Yipee!!! Welcome Kie!! I'm excited to have you on here!
Love ya!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

HI!!! Welcome aboard :).

The Mortensens said...

Cute picture!! Your little guy looks like a cutie. Welcome to the blog, don't worry about being a new mom, we all need a fresh perspective.... plus it gives us an excuse to tell someone what to do! :) Just kidding.

Glad to have you aboard!

Chalece said...

Hey Kiera! Your little boy is adorable! I'm glad you're on the blog now, and don't even worry about being "new" to the mommy world. Everyone has something to share!!

Bridget said...

What a cute picture! We're so glad to have you on here!

Shae said...

Congrats on your new little guy! We are so glad you are on here now!