THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

2.19.2010

An Intro

Hi! I'm introducing myself to the Mommy Diaries world! I'm Morgan. :) I was introduced to Mommy Diaries by Anna and am so glad to be here!

I have three boys, ages 4, 2, and almost one. They keep me busy. I thoroughly enjoy it when strangers say, "YOU have your hands full!" when I walk through the grocery store. Yup. I do. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

My husband is Derek. He's a marriage and family therapist and in his spare time is finishing a PhD. Phew!

I'm a doula when I'm not a mom. It is very challenging, but I love it.

I like chocolate. And Diet Coke. Together or separate. I'm not picky. But I am addicted. :)

I blog at: www.ingfamily.blogspot.com and www.thedietcokediet.blogspot.com.

From February 2010

5 comments:

Cassi said...

Welcome to MD! Where do you live? I used to hear "you have your hands full" a lot when we lived in MN! Not so much now that we live in UT though!
My husband is also in the marriage/family field. He has a PhD in Family Studies and teaches in the School of Family Life at BYU! What is your husband getting his PhD in?
Can't wait to get to know you more!

Anna said...

welcome Morgs!!! Glad you joined!!!

Morgan Hagey said...

Thanks girls! Derek's getting his PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy from Kansas State University. We're in Vegas currently. :)

Cassi said...

How fun! Vegas as in Las Vegas, Nevada? Or is there a city called Vegas in Kansas?
Your husband and my husband would have a lot to talk about! :) My husband has a good friend that teaches at KSU.

Morgan Hagey said...

It's Vegas as in Las Vegas, NV. We originally moved here for an internship. That's how we randomly ended up here. But we're leaving soon, so then we'll live in UTAH while my husband finishes his PhD from Kansas State. It's all very confusing. :)