THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

10.31.2007

Me, Myself, and I

Hello! I'm Shalee and these are my kids Kara (2) and Jared (8 months.) We are living in MN (only for 6 more months!!) while my husband finishes up his MHA/MBA degree. We will have been here for 3 years and although I don't agree with the weather here I am so grateful we lived here so that we could make such good friends! Our family loves the great outdoors--even if we don't get to go camping much--and we love playing games. I love to cook and make greeting cards. My next hobby is going to be photography.

I am still trying to figure out how to be a good mom but I feel like I have been blessed with 2 amazing children who teach me how to love unconditionally a little bit more every day. I love seeing the things that they learn and I love how they interact with each other. I am a big advocate for reading to children too!! So that's us! I love learning from all of you on this blog!!

5 comments:

Cassi said...

You already are a really good mom!! We are really going to miss you guys!

Bridget said...

Are you sure that you don't want to stay here for, I don't know, another year and a half? I heard it's okay to leave then. And, I don't want to hear any more talk about figuring out how to be a good mom - you're already great!

Andrea said...

Shalee I love the picture you used - it totally represents your Minnesota experience - holding the whole world up by yourself while Jer is in school and working! I love reading your new blog!

Christine Archibald said...

Shalee your kids are getting so big! What a great picture. You are so creative and I love this blog! I haven't posted anything yet, I am working up to it. Do you know where you might be moving yet? Probably not. I hear Virginia is nice!! Let me know when you make a trip out here maybe we can meet you up there sometime.

whitney said...

Shalee

I can't believe I stumbled onto your blog. I am doing my three month food supply and found this site on Google and was reading through all the great recipes. I saw the name Shalee and thought, maybe... and here you are! What a great site.

We are in Wisconsin at KC and still think of you guys and wonder how Florida is. We're having girl number five in December!

Whitney Allen