THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

11.05.2007

Intro!



Sorry, getting to this a little late! My name is Erika and I am a stay at home mother of four kids: Tanner -5, Taylor -5, Raylee -2, Brendan -5 months.
Things are always crazy here, and that's partly due to my overachieving personality! I have been married to my love Trent for over 6 years now and we live in Mesa, AZ. Trent just finished up his Civil Engineering degree last year and now I am going back to school for my nursing degree. I hope to someday, when my kids are all much older, be a Labor & Delivery nurse. For now, I just enjoy the challenge of learning something new. We should always be trying to learn something. I have lots of hobbies that I don't have time for, like scrapbooking, sewing, crafting, tennis and decorating. Cassi and I were friends during high school, Go Tigers, until she ditched me for Brian and snowy winters! (That's ok, I found a new best friend right around that same time and he's not going anywhere!)
My biggest challenges are being patient with my kids, taking time out for me, and keeping up with my homework. I may not get to the blog as often as I'd like, but I'm glad I could participate with other young mommies. That's it for me!

2 comments:

Shae said...

Your husband looks so familiar to me but I can't place it. Did he go to BYU? Maybe I knew roommates or something??? Welcome to the Blog!

Sara said...

Erika! What is your email address so I can easily get a hold of you. We are in Gilbert now. I ran into your husband at wingstop probably a year ago???? We live maybe 4 miles away. Can I have access to your blog too? Email me (my email is on my blog). Its good to see you guys!