THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

11.29.2007

Crock-Pot Stew

I love this recipe! But since I've been in Minnesota I have had bad luck buying stew meat. I can always find it but it's not the same as what I used to buy in Utah, it's way more fatty and hard to chew. So if it doesn't look like nice big chunks of cut up beef I would either find something that is just chunks of cut up beef instead of the "stew meat" or get a round roast and cut it up yourself. It really makes a difference.

Crock-Pot Stew

1lb stew meat
4 potatoes – cut into bite size chunks
4 carrots - bite size chunks
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can tomato soup
1 pkg dry Lipton onion soup mix

Mix together and slow cook in crock pot until meat and potatoes are tender. About 6-8 hours on Low.

No comments: