THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

10.31.2007

Anna



I was just invited to be one of the "Mommy's". I must say since I saw the link to this site on Chalece's blog I have checked it out daily. Actually just this morning my girls and I made those Ghost Toes. They loved it!! Chalece is my sister in law, she is married to my brother Rob. I am originally from Wisconsin, so I can sympathize with your Minnesota winters, although I live in Utah now and I much prefer the winters here. I have been married for 4 1/2 years to the greatest guy, Mike, who I met in our singles ward. I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, Mikelle who is 2 1/2 and Kaylee who is 7 1/2 months old. This is the most recent family photo we have, sad I know, this is us on July 4. Normally my husband doesn't have facial hair but he was experimenting. Thats me!

1 comment:

Christine Archibald said...

Anna! Hi, I met you once at Geoff and Molly Archibald's wedding. I am Christine Archibald married to Kent. I was in the Minnesota ward with the majority of these cute moms, including your sis-in-law. I will have to show Kent your cute family.