THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

11.08.2008

Shapes and Colors

Shapes and colors are one of those things that I think kids learn through repetition. They are constantly surrounded by shapes and colors so it's easy to teach about them in a less formal way too. Plus, there are so many great books that are all about shapes and colors. That's what I think really did for my kids. Read read read!!
But I found this fun blog where this woman has put together tons of ideas for how to teach kids things. And I thought her shapes and color pages were full of fun things to do including activities, games and songs! So check it out and maybe get some ideas of fun things to do while we are all trapped inside this winter!

Super Fun Mama: Shapes

Super Fun Mama: Colors

No comments: