THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

9.21.2007

Calling all (normal) Moms!

Welcome to the Mommy Diaries! If you are a "supermom" (you know the kind-- always has perfect makeup...kids dressed and out the door doing educational activities by 8am...well-balanced meal served promptly at 6pm everyday to a smiling family...etc.) then stop reading...this blog is NOT for you. We are just normal moms--with super kids--looking to share creative ideas, funny antics, advice that worked for us, and yummy kid-friendly recipes. If you are a normal mom like us feel free to comment so we can learn from each other!

Love,
The Mommies

P.S I know you are thinking there is no such thing as a supermom but I actually know some!

1 comment:

Christine Archibald said...

I am definitely NOT one of those Super Moms! Thanks for including me in your blog, I am always looking for good ideas.
-Christine Archibald