THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

6.24.2009

Child Costumes

Dear Mommies,

I never loved Halloween until I had children and now it is one of my favorite holidays! We know it's early (ok, really early) but we recently added a Child Costume link under our "Mom Friendly Links" section that we wanted you to be aware of.

I just spent the last 10 minutes looking through the site and thinking of all the fun ideas we could be for Halloween. The Sunflower is my favorite flower...how fun would it be if I dressed up like the Sun and had my kids dressed in this...they follow me around everywhere anyway, right?!

And probably because I think everything is cuter when it's smaller I especially loved this costume for a baby. It just makes me laugh!

Happy Halloween (5 months early)!

No comments: