THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

6.26.2009

Free Paint

I'm all about free stuff, more likely to actually go out and purchase the item when I need it if I remember they totally hooked me up the one time (and as long as I actually liked the product). This month Glidden is giving away a free quart of paint. Perfect if you have a little project you want to do. I already ordered mine and it was at about it at the bottom of the page, also I think it ends on July 2nd. There are no strings attached from what I have seen so far, so why pass up a free deal???? super easy and will get here in 3-4 weeks. Go to Glidden.com.
**** Apparently they had an overwhelming response to it so they are no longer offering the free quart, now you get a $5 rebate instead. Well, it was good while it lasted.

3 comments:

The Mortensens said...

I did this today! I can't wait for my free paint, I think it is going to be used on a wall in my craft nook! :) Yippee! Oh and Glidden paint is really good, I have liked it a lot, I used it on my yellow chairs.

Shae said...

Oh...thanks! I ordered mine yesterday...now I just have to think of something to paint!

Cassi said...

i ordered some too! thanks for the tip! i have lots of things i want to paint after we move in to our house!