THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

8.12.2008

EASY Spaghetti

When I first started dating my husband, he lived at home, so I saw his family ALOT. That also meant that I ate dinner with them a lot. His mom makes wonderful spaghetti and after watching her do it time and time again, I finally caught on to why it was so good and how to do it.

Just take a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce and doll it up! I like to add lots of fresh veggies: peppers, zuchini, grated carrots, etc. Then I always add some cooked ground sausage, and probably about 2-3 T. of brown sugar (depending on how much sauce you have). It is so yummy, it gives it a great flavor, along with the sausage. Then, after I cook the noodles I add some butter or olive oil and sprinkle them with garlic powder and italian herbs/seasoning.

Add some good garlic bread and a salad and dinner is delicious!!!

No comments: