THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

1.15.2009

Chicken Supreme

Yum! I got this recipe from my mom a couple months ago and it's so good! And it's perfect for Sundays because you can have it cooking while you're at church!

Chicken Supreme
2-3 (2 oz) pkgs thinly sliced lunch meat ham
8 slices bacon
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups sour cream or plain yogurt
2 cans cream of chicken soup

Night before: Put layer of ham slices in a greased 9x13in pan. Roll strip of bacon around each breast and place on top of ham. Mix soup and sour cream together and put over top of chicken. Refrigerate overnight.
Bake covered (otherwise it will be dry!) 300 degrees 3-4 hours.
*Cook on top of a cookie sheet as sauce tends to boil over.

2 comments:

The Mortensens said...

I have tried this and it was VERY yummy! I forgot I had tried it, I'll have to make it again!!

Anna said...

oohhh, yum!!!