THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

1.12.2009

Since We're Roasting...

We are literally roasting down here in Florida...we turned on the AC the other day in our home :)

But instead of trying to make you jealous and since we're on the topic of roasting, I thought I'd share a new recipe I found here. It's a delicious "Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Dip" that I served on slices of baguette (it's also good with Tortilla chips.) It was a nice change from Spinach Artichoke Dip and everyone that tried it loved it. It only took about 10 minutes to prepare and then I threw it in the oven 45 minutes before the party. The next day I zapped the leftovers in the microwave and it was still yummy.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cassi said...

Yum!! This sounds really good!! I love dips!