THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES
Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup
Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!
Easy Peasy Craft
What is needed?
-Blocks from your child's toy box.
-Scrap-booking letters. The big kind. (I got mine in this big book of paper letters at Wal-Mart... I use them for everything, totally worth buying)
-Some thick wire.
-Some ribbon, it can be the ugliest ribbon on earth, no one's going to see it.
-Oh, and Mod-Podge.
1.Mod-podge the letters to the blocks. Then sand edges if you want to have that rougher look.
2. Take the drill and put some holes into the tops of some of the blocks... use the size just smaller than the size of you wire.
3. Twist the wire around, making sure the end is sort of a flat spiral (like you would draw on paper). The spiral is what will hold the photo, so maybe have a picture you don't care about around to test it on.
4. When the Mod-Podge is dry take your hot glue gun and glue the ribbon to the back of the blocks (making sure they are all at the same level so they'll stand... and leaving a little room between each block so you can move them around).
5. Stick the wires into the tops of the blocks and add pictures.
6. Move to an approved location and enjoy.
It's so easy you'll be up and running for your crafts as soon as you're done reading. Mwahahaha.