THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

6.04.2008

Little Lies

Ok, I just realized how boring and ordinary my life has been! But out of sheer force, I've come up with a few things about myself.

1. I had 2 kids before my 20th birthday.

2. I am an amateur chicken farmer.

3. My husband came to my high school graduation.

4. I once flashed my boobies at my date.

5. I can touch my elbows together behind my back.

(how many of you just tried that last one??)

6 comments:

Cassi said...

Hm... I'm going with 3.
And I tried the elbow thing... ouch!

Anna said...

#2

Chalece said...

I will go with #4

Shelly said...

I hope it's #4 :o)

Bridget said...

I'm going for #4 too!

Letti said...

I am going to guess #5