THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

5.23.2009

Cute Book

Just a quick little note before running off to hunt down my kids. We found the sweetest book at the library recently and I thought how much I'd love to share it with you.

It's called Horace the Horrible by Jackie Koller.

It's about a little girl whose dad (the king) gets the flu so she has to go spend time with her uncle Horace, who also happens to be a grumpy knight.

The pictures are bright and fun. Plus you get the full range of dragons and princesses and knights, but it's also about love.

Very cute. You should see if you can find it at your libraries too!

2 comments:

Cassi said...

we'll have to check it out! thanks!

Cannwin said...

I do what I can. :)