THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

5.23.2009

Personalized T-Shirts

So, this isn't the greatest picture of one of my latest projects, but there is a great tutorial at Tangled and True on how to make your own personalized t-shirts. It took a little while for my craft-challenged self to cut out the stencil, but it was a relatively easy project that is pretty exciting for kids to wear. Let me know if any of you try it - I'd love to have other ideas other than just names.

4 comments:

Shae said...

Bridget! These are so cute! You are so creative! I've never heard of doing shirts this way...I've done the iron-ons before and those are really fun too! Thanks for sharing!

Cassi said...

So cute! Thanks for the fun idea!

Christine Archibald said...

Love this, I am going to try it!

Ashtyn said...

It's a great source for making personalized t-shirts!! It is also a best idea for gift!!