THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

5.05.2009

Free KFC

Hi Girls! Even though I haven't eaten at KFC in years, I thought this was pretty fun. They're offering free KFC dinners if you print a coupon today (you can only print it on May 5th). I guess this is courtesy of the Oprah show and you can use it until 5/19/09. You can also print two, so I guess maybe a free date night? Have fun!

http://www.unthinkfc.com/

5 comments:

Anna said...

has anyone actually gotten this to work?

Bridget said...

I got it to work, but maybe it was just a fluke!

Anna said...

its working now, I think they just had an overload of people.

Kiera said...

Hey I got it to work.. it let me print 3! you actually have until 10pm tonight (the 6th) to print them..it was jam packed yesterday cuz Oprah gave it away to the whole country..so it might be hard to get to print but eventually it should work:)

Shae said...

Thanks Bridget! I'm so glad that I wil get a break from cooking one of these nights!!