THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

7.24.2009

Oatmeal Krispie Cookies

These are the best cookies ever. My neighbor just made some for us and I had to beg the recipe. I haven't made them myself yet for just one reason..... I'm scared I will eat the ENTIRE batch. Seriously, these are now my favorite cookies. Hope you enjoy them!!!

Ingredients:

1 cup butter, softened

1 cup reduced fat spread, like Olivio or I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter

2 cups sugar

4 eggs

1 T. Vanilla

4 t. baking soda

1 t. baking powder

4 c. flour

4 cups old-fashioned oats

4 cups Rice Krispies

About ¾ cup Heath Toffee bits

About 1 cup butterscotch chips (sorry, I never measure these things)

 Directions:

Cream butter, spread, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add soda, powder and flour and blend. Stir in oatmeal, krispies, toffee and butterscotch. Mix until blended. Roll into balls and place on greased cookies sheet. Bake at 350 for 9-11 minutes.

 

No comments: