THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

12.12.2007

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

I'm a huge fudge fan, especially over the holidays. And I just found this recipe. I haven't tried it out yet but if it works it's gotta be the easiest fudge recipe I've ever seen!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge:
12oz chocolate chips
12oz (1 1/2 c) peanut butter
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk

Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 1 min or until chips are melted. Stir in milk. Pour into 8x8in pan and refrigerate until set (maybe 2 hours). Cut into small squares.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh! I'm actually not a fudge fan, but Brian is, and I never make it. This recipe is actually tempting enough to try (especially since I already have the ingredients on hand). I'll let you know how it is!

BTW, I'm loving the new site background!