THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

12.03.2007

Intro!

Hello all, I have been told that when I join this group I need to introduce myself. I am Rachel Gaulke, my husband is a full time student going to school to get a BA in it changes every day!! We live in Minneapolis, MN with our 2 year old William and our second boy on the way. I have been born and raised in MN so we are one of the lucky ones to be close to family. Let me tell you it helps a lot, Mike and I get to go on dates whenever we want. I think that is enough info for now. Thanks all!!

3 comments:

Cassi said...

You're having a boy?? Congrats!! That will be so fun for Will!

Bridget said...

Yeah, Rachel - it will be good to have you here!

Joni said...

Welcome!! That is so fun that you are having a boy! Two boys are the best!