THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

12.17.2008

Holiday Comic Relief

LOVE TAMN!
So, probably a ton of you guys know about this blog, but I thought that I would share for those of you who don't and who need a little laugh at this busy time of year. This blog is written by an anonymous (and hilarious) person who pretends to be TAMN - a girl who embodies almost all stereotypes of Utah Mormons. It's just funny because some of it is so true and it's in a very good natured way. I find myself laughing at her antics (and how some of it relates to me - yikes) all the time, so I thought you'd enjoy it too. Check it out at http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/ and if it's your first time she has an intro about herself in the upper right hand corner. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......