THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

4.20.2008

How Well Do You Know Me?

Let's see who knows me best....

1. I have sat on a Latter Day Saint Prophet's lap
2. I've been put under 5 times
3. I am an avid runner or as Shelly would say, Running feeds my soul!
4. I once won an award at a Utah State NCAA basketball half-time show

Good luck! I had a really hard time coming up with interesting facts about myself... I'm a pretty ordinary, boring, person... so I hope you aren't disappointed!

10 comments:

Bridget said...

I guess I'm going with being put under 5 times - maybe only 4?

Cassi said...

Oooh, only 4 things! That should make it easier to guess, right!? :)
I'm going with number 1! That is pretty cool though if it's true!

Anna said...

running??? I hate running, so maybe your lying about it. :)

Jill said...

Running?

The Paynes said...

#1. Would be so cool, though!

Joni said...

I'd say #3.

Chalece said...

I'm going to say put under 5 times

Rachel said...

My guess is #1, This one was really hard. I think I have said that everytime!!HAHA

Shelly said...

Though, you have the body to be a runner, I'm guessing you don't really like it as much as you profess.

Shae said...

I'm saying the running one too!