THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

4.12.2008

OOPS

I pressed publish before I added my salad- sorry!!!
My favorite Spring-Summer Salad!!

INGREDIENTS
2 pears
2 apples, cored and chopped
2 ripe bananas, sliced
1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
3 cups seedless grapes
1/2 lemon, juiced
8 ounces strawberry cream cheese
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 cup pretzels, broken

DIRECTIONS
Combine the pears, apples, bananas, strawberries and grapes. Add lemon juice and toss.
Blend together the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; add the fruit and pretzels. Fold together. Serve immediately with a dollop of lite whipped topping or refrigerate until chilled.
I don't add my pretzels until almost time to serve because they get soggy!!

1 comment:

Cassi said...

Oooh this sounds really good! I love fruit salads!