THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

4.02.2008

Pecan Rolls

Wow, great breakfast recipes! Keep them coming!! And if anyone has a request for an ingredient of the week let me know!! I try to think of easy ones but I never know what will be.

Here's my breakfast recipe. These are SOO good but since you have to fill up a Bundt pan I usually only make them when there are a lot of people to feed.
And even though they are called Pecan Rolls you can definitely leave out the pecans and they are great that way too!

Pecan Rolls

Ingredients:
1 ¾ cup pecans
½ small pkg butterscotch pudding
½ cup brown sugar
1 bag Rhodes frozen rolls (24 count)- I typically only use around 18-20
½ cup melted butter
1 T cinnamon

Butter a Bundt pan well. Spread pecans on bottom. Place rolls on top (all 24 may not fit). Sprinkle pudding on top of rolls. Combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon and drizzle over rolls. Spray tin foil with Pam and place over Bundt pan. Cover with a dish towel and leave overnight. Bake when risen. Turn upside-down onto cake pan or serving plate to serve.

Temp- 350 degrees
Bake Time- 30 min

1 comment:

Chalece said...

Oh yum, these sound so good. I really need to get myself a bundt pan!