THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

4.29.2009

WINNERS!

Congratulations to our two randomly picked winners- Kimberly and Dev! Email mommydiariesadmin@gmail.com today with your mailing address! We're thankful to all of you for your heartwarming comments about the moms you love.

Kimberly said...
I think the Mother in law situation can be difficult. As hard as that relationship can be to build there is a joy in getting close enough to learn from the person who raised your spouse. I'm grateful for my mother in law. She puts people first every time, a skill I am constantly trying to emulate.I also am a follower with a button.
Dev said...
My mother is very special to me. She has dedicated her life to her children and made numerous sacrifices to make sure we are happy and have everything that we need and want. She is a wonderful grandmother and a fantastic example.

1 comment:

Devri said...

Thank you! How fun! I just emailed you. :-)