THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

3.28.2008

FYI

Sorry, I've really been a bloggin slacker. I haven't posted any recipes or made comments, I really apologize.... not that anyone is missing my words, but I still feel bad. As I've been blog stalking lately, I ran into this really fun cooking site. I really like to cook, and I love looking at new recipes. This site is all about that, with really fun pictures, and the blogger is very humorous. I really like reading it. So, check it out here - at first, I thought this lady might be LDS, but I don't think she is. The site is called Pioneer Woman Cooks. She is always joking about how she lives in the country.... I haven't figured out where that is, but she says some pretty funny stuff, and since I'm from the country, maybe that's why I relate or think it is funny. Anyhow, hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I've been a PW (Pioneer Woman) blog follower for a long time. She is hilarious. If you have the time, sit down and read her "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, A Love Story". She DOES have a great cooking website and she has just recently merged it with her regular blog and photo blog. She actually lives in Oklahoma and has a HUGE following, like 10's of thousands. She has won all sorts of blogging awards. She frequently has photo naming contests with $500 gift prizes which are always fun but so many people enter them and they are almost impossible to win. There...my 2 bits. :o)

Letti said...

I also am a big fan. I have tried many of her recipes and they are sooo goooood.