THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

3.16.2008

Zucchini Bread

I've never made this specific recipe before. I was going to post Banana Bread but the recipe I have is SO good that it was already posted by Shelly! :) So this is my aunt's recipe for zucchini bread so it should be good! I just haven't tried it out yet!

Zucchini Bread
2 c sugar
2 c flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 c oil
2 c grated zucchini (peeled)
3 eggs
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. cloves
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
1 c chopped nuts (optional)

Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Then add eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini, nuts, and vanilla. Mix well. Put in 2 greased loaf pans. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.

No comments: