THIS MONTH ON MOMMY DIARIES

Ingredient of the month: Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you want to be our newest author? Click here!

5.16.2008

Easy Mashed Potatoes

My cousin (in-law), Stephanie would make these mashed potatoes when we would all get together in Utah. They were SO good that I decided to make my own version and now my family all makes them too. So thanks Stephanie if you ever read this! :)

Easy Mashed Potatoes

4-5 potatoes (Red potatoes are the best but I've used Russet potatoes too)
about 1 stick cream cheese (8 oz)
about 1 can cream of chicken soup

Boil potatoes until done. Mash them up (I don't even remove the skin!) while adding the cream cheese and soup until it's at the consistency you want. If it's still a little dry when both are all in then add some milk or butter. And serve!
That's all I put in but you can also add cheese, salt, minced onions, garlic salt, etc. Yum!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Mmm, I love anything with cream cheese so this sounds fabulous.